- Scheduled meetings with me to determine your ceremony requirements
- Access to sample ceremonies and resources
- A rehearsal at ceremony location or other suitable location
- Communication through email and telephone
- A commemorative ceremony certificate
- PA system
- Use of signing tables and chairs
- Officiating at your marriage ceremony and ensuring all legal components are adhered to.
- The lodging of legal documents after the marriage has taken place and in the prescribed time
- Preparation of a ceremony folder
Intimate & Personal Ceremony
Some people are shy about declaring their love for each other in front of a lot of people. The Intimate and Personal Ceremony is for couples that want to have only the celebrant and the 2 witnesses present at their ceremony.
A traditional ceremony is for couples planning a big wedding with many guests present.
A name-giving ceremony provides families with a wonderful opportunity to officially welcome their child into the family.
To enhance the ceremony you may include rituals such as the lighting of candles, using bubbles or releasing balloons for other children involved in the day and additional themes to welcome the new child into the family.
Godparents, guardians and grandparents may also play a significant role on the day.
In the near future when all couples are given the choice to marry I will welcome enquiries and assist couples in planning their special day.
Until then, Commitment Ceremonies enable same sex couples the opportunity to declare their love openly and with their family and friend
You will receive a high level of service, inspiration, guidance and support in planning your special day.
Significant anniversaries are an especially appropriate time for renewing your commitment and love for each other.
It is important in life to take time to pause, reflect and reaffirm.
A renewal of vows ceremony is a meaningful and touching ceremony for yourselves, your children, your families and friends.
If you would like to proceed
we can then discuss what happens next and especially the legal requirements.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss how I could be of service to you both. We can make a suitable time and place that is convenient to you to meet and start planning.
There is no obligation and if I am not your chosen celebrant I wish you both best wishes for your future happiness together.
- I will ensure all legal requirements have been adhered to according to the Marriage Act 1961 and that all marriages are registered within the prescribed time frame.
- I will be professional, approachable and friendly, conducting my celebrant services according to the celebrant’s Code of Practice.
- I will be available to assist you with all aspects of the ceremony. I will prepare drafts of your ceremony in collaboration with you and ensure that the final ceremony words will be approved by you.
- I will officiate at your ceremony in a warm and caring way.
- I will arrive at your ceremony location at least thirty minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
- I will be available for a rehearsal at a location suitable for you.
- I will ensure confidentiality and keep all records secure.
- I will ensure that a registered and appropriate replacement celebrant is available if, through illness or injury I am unable to conduct your ceremony. This will be at no additional cost to you.
- $495 for a conventional/traditional/cultural/theme marriage ceremony
- $395 for a ‘Registry’* style marriage that is personal and intimate (couple and just two witnesses)
- $350 for vow renewals
- $350 for namings
Travel expenses may apply for travel greater than 50 k’s from Hobart Tas.
Fees are negotiable for special circumstances.
$150 payable on booking would be appreciated.
The balance of payment is paid at the rehearsal or a week or so prior to the official ceremony date